HT2000H Headspace Autosampler
Designed to satisfy the most demanding needs of robustness and ease of use, the HT2000H represents the ideal solution for headspace injection in GC analysis.
The user places the sample vials in the tray. The vials are picked up by the autosampler gripper and placed in the oven where they are simultaneously heated and shaken in order to facilitate the state change and to reach the equilibrium. Then, the syringe aspirates the head space vapors from each vial and injects them into the GC injector. Finally the vials are automatically put back in the tray while a syringe cleaning procedure is activated.
To obtain the highest sample throughput, the progressive sample transfer into the oven assures that one sample is heated while the previous one is analyzed. As a consequence, the waiting time between each run is avoided. Up to 6 vials can be heated simultaneously in the oven.
HTA HT2000H/ HT2000HT/ HT2100H Headspace GC Autosampler
HT2000H Headspace Autosampler
HT2000H stands for its high repeatability (RSD up to <1%) and for its minimal carryover.
HTA's proven superior headspace technology is based on a high performing gastight syringe:
- Through a short flow path, it eliminates any source of error, such as vial pressurization, valve switching, loop filling or transfer lines assuring repeatability and continuity of the operations.
- It allows sequential injections even of samples featuring highly dissimilar characteristics and it permits adjustable sample volumes without loop changes.
- Moreover, vial leakage check – a proprietary technology - can be included in your method. In such a scenario, the pressure inside vials of the same batch is monitored by an heuristic procedure in order to check against anomalous values that are indicative of a vial leakage problem.
The HT2000H is the most compact autosampler on the market (no requirement for additional bench space, or for GC injector modification).
It fits all GC and GC/MS systems, available on the market - more or less recent.
It can use both the front and rear injector on the most of the supported GC. The injector selection is made directly by the sequence list, avoiding difficult set up operations or re-installation to pass from one injector to another one. Furthermore, rotating head design assures that the injection port is always free, for eventual manual injections.
It supports a 42 positions removable sample rack for 6, 10 or 20ml vials. The sample rack can be removed for sample loading or preparation, or to be stored elsewhere.
Easy to use
The HT2000H offers excellent performances at a right cost: it is cheaper than its peer competitors.
The full-color touch screen interface provides easier system accessibility and usability. Touch screen eliminates drilldown, simplifying instrument control for novices and experienced users. All system parameters and settings are graphically displayed for quick and easy set-up requiring minimal user training.
HT2000H can be also controlled by a PC, using the HTA Autosampler Manager. HTA Autosampler Manager software can run in standard mode or with full CFR 21 Part 11 compliance.
HT2000H features the lowest cost of ownership in its category:
- no carrier gas is needed: gas is used only for purging between samples
- no o-rings or seals to replace, saving you hours of unnecessary downtime
- no magnetic or special caps are required because vial transport is positive and reliable.